Fall Core Aeration
The best time to revitalize and repair your lawn from the hot temperatures it endured this summer is our fall Core Aeration! Here are some of the benefits that can be provided for your lawn through the Core Aeration process.
- Increases air, water and nutrient movement to the root zone.
- Intensifies decomposition of thatch.
- Helps relieve soil compaction.
- Stimulates new growth.
- Improves drainage.
- Provides a better environment for over seeding.
- Increases the effectiveness of applied fertilizers and control product.
- Incorporates organic matter into the soil.
- Increases tolerance to heat and cold.